Old versionsSee all
Understanding the Audio Mixer is an unique software- it is an interactive sound engineer training course great for all musicians, band sound engineers, and even church system operators.
This multimedia training course is designed to be an excellent tool for band members, church sound engineers, and beginning recording studio and live sound engineers.
It is fully interactive, produced as a virtual hands-on guide, and perhaps the best deal ever offered in a pro audio training course.
- Totally interactive control, easy to use
- An excellent layperson's guide to sound system operation
- Includes video, narration, and illustrations
- Designed to be applicable to all major manufacturers' mixing boards.
- Provides easy-to-follow procedures for professional concert sound system operation
- Discusses connections, equalization, phantom power, gain staging, submixing, monitor mixes
- Explains pre and post effects sends, effects returns, and much more.
- Windows Media Player
- the demo version plays only the first 6 minutes of the course
A truly unique and reliable interactive sound engineer training course